This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

Well, I am 19 years old, I have been married for almost a year and a half and have a 10 month old daughter. My life revolves around Holli. She is everything and she keeps me out of trouble! Life right now is chaotic! On top of having a baby, I am a student at Sandersville Technical College and on saturdays we are at the racetrack. (Joey's hobby) Even if it is chaotic, I love my life.
Normal week days I spend at my parents' house trying to study and stay around people. (I hate being stuck at home) When I am not waist deep in poop or boogers, Holli and I have quality time together. I miss the early month where she slept all day and I could just hold her and stare at the wonderful thing that I created. Now I spend that time chasing her around the house and keeping her out of stuff.
Today, we spent time with my parents and tonight I am attempting to study for my medical terminology and psychology tests. Oh and do my work for English and Intro to Microcomputers. It's tough doing it all but it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment