This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Holli's Adventurous Morning!!

Holli woke me up this morning and when I went in her room, she was standing up in the crib with red kool aid all over her face yelling,"I do do do do do do." I have no idea where she even learned it from but it's her new favorite thing to say. (Even when it's not so!) We have a big rainy day ahead of us! If the Buzzard Blast (I wonder who came up with that nice name) is still going on we are going up there. Later, we have RJ's first birthday party to go to. (It def doesn't seem like its been a year.) And if it doesn't rain it out racing tonight! We have to go since I am married to the 2009 Mini Stock Points Champion & the 2010 Dale Miles' Memorial Race winner & the current points leader. (What a mouthful!!!) Anywho, the lil yellow mustang with the big 92 on the side! Haha. At this moment, I took a break from parenting to post while Holli enjoys her blueberry pancake and more kool aid. =D Now we are about to start our day!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT? Blueberry pancakes?? No one told me this! lol gosh! Teach Holli to share so i can get some next time ;) i havent had them in FOREVER ... lol now im hungry! lol
    Hope yall had a great day!

    ReplyDelete