This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Rainy Day


My favorite!!

The blanket I made for Holli.

Holli plaqying in her carseat on the way home from R.J.'s party! (Look at those teeth)

Today Holli and I braved the rain to go to the Buzzard Blast and to R.J.'s party. We were a sight to see at the BB. It was drizzling so I had on a jacket and Holli had on a t-shirt, shorts and a jacket that didn't match her clothes. I walked around that place with a baby on my hip and an umbrella in tow. Holli was too busy trying to lean out and catch rain in her mouth to pay attention to the vendors that were still there. Thankfully we still found her a cute pillow case dress and some bows :)
Later we went to R.J.'s party and Holli wanted to play with him. He got over excited and hit her in the face and she didn't want to be around him anymore! :/ I had fun. It's amazing knowing that a year has passed since I was at the hospital waddling around with my pregnant self waiting on Jess to have him. Time sure flys!!
Since it rained the race out, we came home and waited on Joey to get home. While we waited we played with Holli's toys in her room. She tried to bite my tooth and ended up licking me on the face!! Then I watched her find out that she could crawl on her knees and watched her attempts to stand up on her own. It's so cute!!! Then we played in the tub. Then her duh duh got home and played together until she went to sleep (he went to sleep a few times and I had to wake him up) Hehe. Well that's all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment