This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleepy Sunday :/

Today started out like a stay in the bed day (those with children know this is impossible!) So obviously we had to get up and give Holli her breakfast. (blueberry pancakes) Then we sat around the house and played cards and played with Holli. One little happy family :) Then we went to the shop so Joey could clean up around his racecars. He has to be near them!! Haha.
Then we went to Zaxby's and ate. Holli had the usual Kiddie Cheese light butter on the toast and a sweet tea. (They pretty much know what we want bc we stay in their) Later we went to my parents house and Joey and Holli watched daddy, his crew chief Barry and his employee Roger work on his racecar. I went to Ingles with my mama :)

After all that, we went to church and the "quiet" baby turned into all mouth while the sermon was going and then Pastor Boggs gave her a tooth brush which she played with until she went to sleep! Then we came home and I cooked fish and made another blanket. Its a unisex blanket =] (I'll post pics tomorrow) Still dreading Tuesday, Joey is getting all four third molars (wisdom teeth) cut out :( Well, Holli and Joey are asleep so I think I am going to head to bed myself <3

No comments:

Post a Comment