This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Friday, April 23, 2010

One "Knotty" Night!

Holli spent the night with my parents and I went to get her this morning. She was super happy to see me! We sat around there for most of the day and then I decided that I wanted to try my hand at making knot blankies. So Holli, her Aunt Kimmy and I went to Walmart and got the fleece. After we got back, Holli and I came to Swainsboro to see her "duh duh" and go to Zaxby's. (Gotta love that place) After Holli ate her Kiddie Cheese and drank her sweet tea, we went to the shop to watch Joey work on the racecar! Well we finally got home and I started making the blanket :) I had to ask someone with experience about it before starting but ultimately I think it went well. I'll post pics soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment