This is a blog about my life as a teenage stay at home mommy and a full time technical college student!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy, busy, busy Monday

Well mine & Holli's morning was normal except Monday is Joey's day off & since he is having his wisdom teeth cut out in the morning he decided to go to work! We spent most of the morning at home watching Dora while Holli enjoyed her breakfast. Then we took out to see her "Big Mama" and since her daddy didn't let me put gas in my car yesterday I had to go to Swainsboro to get gas. :( I hate buying gas at Wal-mart. There is already too many idiots in town and I think they all crowd up around that gas station.
Since Holli was asleep, we went to Louisville & I went in Rite-Aid & had all of my pictures put on cds. :D It was past time! When you have 3 full memory cards its time to go get the pics developed. Anywho, we went in Peebles & bought Holli a new outfit. (Yes I know I am a shopaholic & yes I know that I am spoiling her, but what are kids for??) Then we went to King Buffet & ate & Holli visited with her "Aunt Sophia."
Then we went to my mama's & sat around while she finished her taxes! (Finally!!!) Mama decided she was going to keep her stinky granddaughter tonight. So I went to Tina & Wendy's and hung out for alittle while. Those girls are so crazy!! (In a good way ofcourse :D ) I love 'em. All we did was laugh about the "eyebrow lady.".Haha.
Then Joey & I came home & spent some time together before his dreaded surgery tomorrow. (I'm dreading it) I love him with all my heart & could not ask for a better man or daughter :). He will always be there for me when no one else is. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. It may be small but its my whole world <3 Since I was busy I never got a chance to take pics of the new blanket. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow. I'm going to buy more fleece tomorrow! No school tomorrow night, havta stay home & take care of my babies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment